Originally published in 2005, the article proposes a model for technological innovation in Africa that involves collaboration among key stake-holders (public, private, national governments, universities and research institutions and international as well as supra national organisations.
- My Africa- a continent on the move. But can move faster with innovations
- It’s NOT Knowledge but Innovation that will Transform Africa?
- Innovations do happen inside big international organisations too
- Towards a Global Agenda for Technological Innovations in Africa
- Innovations in Africa: My Story of TaxiJet- the ‘innovative’ Uber of the Ivory Coast